SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Shares were higher in Europe and Asia on Monday following last week's gains on Wall Street. Investors' jitters appear to be subsiding after recent wild swings, eased by strong...
- Elliott Wave Analysis: GBPUSD Update
GBPUSD is picking up from the lows, where wave 4 found its base. We can see a nice rally taking place, away from 1.3763 level, where support has been...
- USDCAD Retesting Weekly Chart Downchannel Resistance
The USDCAD bounced almost 100 pips from its lowest point Friday to its close, as the US Dollar firmed going into the weekend. The USDCAD significantly,...
- Possible Double Bottom Forming In T-Bond Futures
There's a potential short term bounce in play.
- Tradable Events this Week
ECB and Fed Minutes come into the picture this week. Also, why is it time to position long Silver?
- Daily analysis of major pairs for February 19, 2018
The USD/CHF consolidated on Monday, and then began to come down on Tuesday. Price has dropped 600 pips since January 10, and the support level a
- December Corn Futures Consolidate Below Resistance
Futures closing in on some short term objectives