SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Global stock markets were drifting lower Thursday as investors awaited further moves in global trade disputes with the U.S. soon to make a key decision on auto tariffs. Its...
- Powell Comments Push Dow Further
Chairman Powell said nothing new on Wednesday that he didn't say on Tuesday, yet the Dow rose further. What direction will the markets take today?...
- As Trade War Fears Fade, Optimism Returns
Wall Street finished predominantly higher overnight as more evidence of a strong US economy poured in and as corporate updates impressed. The S&P ended...
- Crude oil Aiming For 71/21, while USDCAD 1.3107 - Elliott wave Analysis
Elliott wave analysis on crude oil and usdcad. If one goes higher, then the other one gets weaker.
- Elliott Wave Analysis: USDJPY Rallying Higher As Impulse
USDJPY rally higher from 7/04/2018 low (110.24) is taking place as impulse looking for 3 wave pullback in Minute wave ((iv)) soon before more upside
- Maidsafe, Decred outperform as cryptocurrencies recover
The consolidation in Bitcoins price, which is still the sentiment gauge for the cryptocurrency markets, offers a solid basis for the rise of altcoins such...
- Livestock Report
New highs for Cattle and a new low for Hogs