WASHINGTON (AP) — Decades after they were banned from the airwaves, Big Tobacco companies return to prime-time television this weekend — but not by choice.
- LCG: Into the European open
Aussie traded at 5-month low on RBA minutes. Japanese stocks rebounded with USDJPY. Gold retraced gains. EURUSD under pressure on talks of new election...
- Daily analysis of major pairs for November 21, 2017
In a context of a short-term downtrend, the USD/JPY bounced upwards after testing the demand level at 112.00. The upwards bounce could turn out to be an...
- EURAUD Short Term Elliott Wave Analysis
EURAUD rally from 10/28 (1.5057) appears impulsive and while pullbacks stay above 1.505, expect pair to extend the rally higher
- Natural Gas Close To Filling Price Gap
Still looks weak in short term
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Tuesday, November 21, 2017
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- FX Rundown
What to look for in the currencies in a shortened trading week.