TOKYO (AP) — Share prices were higher in Asia on Monday, lifted by encouraging employment data from the U.S. that took the Standard & Poor's 500 index to its third straight weekly gain on Friday despite...
- AUDJPY Trying to Reclaim Weekly Chart Ascending Wedge Support
The AUDJPY bounced Friday and continues trying to form a short-term bottom after 3 months of sliding lower. Bears will take delight that it's broken...
- Daily analysis of major pairs for December 11, 2017
Throughout last week, the EUR/USD went downwards by 120 pips, thus leading to a Bearish Confirmation Pattern in the market. While the support lines at...
- USDEUR in XBT - Spread Premium
Currency trades in Bitcoin yield nearly a 5% premium to FX markets. Normal 0 false false false EN-US...
- GOLD: Risk Remains To The Downside
The commodity looks to extend its downside pressure as it continues to retain its downside pressure.
- Can Cattle Stabilize This Week?
Cattle have been under a lot of pressure recently due to softer cash and long liquidation.
- EURUSD Possibly Trapped In a Correction
EURUSD looking sideways; gains can be put on hold.