PARIS (AP) — Baby milk maker Lactalis and French authorities have ordered a global recall of millions of products over fears of salmonella bacteria contamination.
- Dow Jones Transportation Average Index Still Calling Higher
Dow Jones Transportation Average Index Still Calling Higher
- Jobs Numbers Move Markets
On Friday stellar job numbers were reported. Will that carry over today? Read on to learn more...
- AUDJPY Trying to Reclaim Weekly Chart Ascending Wedge Support
The AUDJPY bounced Friday and continues trying to form a short-term bottom after 3 months of sliding lower. Bears will take delight that it's broken...
- Daily analysis of major pairs for December 11, 2017
Throughout last week, the EUR/USD went downwards by 120 pips, thus leading to a Bearish Confirmation Pattern in the market. While the support lines at...
- USDEUR in XBT - Spread Premium
Currency trades in Bitcoin yield nearly a 5% premium to FX markets. Normal 0 false false false EN-US...
- GOLD: Risk Remains To The Downside
The commodity looks to extend its downside pressure as it continues to retain its downside pressure.