SINGAPORE (AP) — European and Asian indexes wobbled on Friday after British Prime Minister Theresa May failed to get assurances for a Brexit divorce deal at an EU summit in Brussels. China reported weaker-than-expected...
- Is Santa Claus Coming to Town?
Yesterday the markets traded Mixed in that the Dow advanced but the other indices did not. Will we get better market direction today? Read on to learn...
- The "black gold" prices are consolidating. Technical correction is possible in the near future.
Since the beginning of this month, oil quotes have been trading in the sideways trend.
- Elliott Wave View: NZDUSD Pullback In Progress
This article contains the technical outlook for NZDUSD using Elliott Wave and suggests the pullback in the pair remains in progress
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Friday, December 14, 2018
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Turner’s Take Podcast: December 13, 2018 | China Buying US Soybeans
China bought 1mm mt of soybeans this morning and the market is expecting at least another 1mm mt before the weekend. 2mm mt is just under 80mm bushels....
- ECB, China Data and Flash PMIs - Blue Line FX Rundown
Actionable ideas to finish out the week. Goes to brokerage clients daily.