DETROIT (AP) — Nissan recalled nearly 240,000 cars and SUVs worldwide due to a fire risk and is advising people to park the vehicles outdoors in rare cases.
- Morning Grains Report 09/20/18
DJ Analysts’ Estimates for September USDA Cattle-On-Feed Report The following estimates, as compiled by the Wall Street Journal for the nation’s feedyards...
- Harvest Momentum
- Morning Softs Report 09/20/18
COTTON General Comments: Cotton was slightly higher in recovery trading and as the extent of the potential damage to crops and animals in the [...]
- Gold News: Learning From The Gold-Beer Ratio
In today's gold news, we cover a rather intriguing topic: the gold-beer ratio. Find out what it is, and what lies ahead with gold.
- Daily Technical Spotlight - December U.S. Treasury Bonds
Bears have firm near-term control amid price downtrend line in place.
- New Record Highs for S&P 500 Futures on Limited News
S&P 500 futures advanced to new historical highs on basically no news other than the bullish weekly jobless claims report, which usually only has a minimal...