WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States attacked first, imposing tariffs on steel and aluminum from around the globe and threatening to hit tens of billions of dollars in Chinese products.
- VIX (VX) Breaks Daily Chart Descending Wedge Resistance
The VIX (VX)'s spot index surged more than 14% yesterday, breaking above a roughly 3 month descending wedge resistance (on the daily chart), and offsetting/invalidating...
- Elliott Wave View: USDJPY Support Around The Corner?
USDJPY is correcting its short-term cycle from 5/29 low as Elliott wave double three structure & expected to see another push lower towards 109.36-
- Soybeans November 2018
Market Research of Consistent Accuracy
- Too Much Rain Makes Grain?
Last week corn conditions improved slightly to 78% good to excellent. So far this is a very good looking corn crop indeed. However, with huge rain totals...
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Friday, June 22, 2018
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Trading the Dollar's sharp reversal
Trading the Euro, Yen, Aussie and Canadian