SINGAPORE (AP) — Asian markets were mostly higher on Tuesday, though Chinese benchmarks fell after the government reported inflation rose for the fourth straight month.
- GOLD Eyes Further Strength Towards 1,235.00 Zone
GOLD eyes further strength short term as it looks for strength.
- TGPivots or Key Support & Resistance Levels for Futures Instruments
The most comprehensive set of numbers you will ever get for the futures markets
- Technology Sector Set For A Rebound?
There has been quite a bit of chatter about the FANG stocks recently. In fact, the entire Technology Sector has taken a beating over the past 30+ days....
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Tuesday, October 16, 2018
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Silver Higher 3rd Day In A Row
- I Am Bullish Cotton Prices
Commodities are going higher