WASHINGTON (AP) — When the Justice Department unsealed criminal charges detailing a yearslong effort by a Russian troll farm to "sow division and discord in the U.S. political system," it was the first...
- GOLD Faces Consolidation Threats On Price Halt
GOLD faces consolidation threats following a price halt on Friday.
- Tradable Events this Week
What to know as the week gets started. ES, NQ, Dollar, Treasuries, Crude, Gold
- WTI Crude Oil Dec 2018
Accurate Short, Mid and Longterm Technical Analysis that Works !
- COT Report: Gold shorts flee after short interest jumps to record
Looking at this weeks Commitments of Traders Report, there are several changes in speculator positioning across major currencies and commodities. Specifically,...
- Weekend Ag Update (Grains & Livestock)
Our take on what last week's trade means for this week's prices for corn, soybeans, wheat, live cattle, feeder cattle, and lean hogs.
- EURUSD Downside Pressure Stalls, Bounces Off 1.1531 Support
EURUSD downside pressure stalled as it saw a bounce off its key support at 1.1531 to close higher on Friday.