NEW YORK (AP) — Amazon is hoping customers don't see any more dogs, after early problems on Prime Day meant people trying to shop got only images of cute canines delivering an apologetic message.
- Bullish Pushing USDJPY Towards 114.0 Area
USDJPY is in bullish mode after a strong leg up from 110.28 which can be wave three based on the Elliott wave guidelines.
- Silver Prices Hit A Fresh Contract Low
Trend is getting stronger
- Daily Technical Spotlight - E-Mini S&P - Sept.
Bulls have firm near-term chart advantage as price at four-month high.
- Fed Chair Powell Testimony at 9:00
Futures are lower on the belief that Federal Reserve ChairmanJerome Powells testimony could be on the hawkish side.
- Morning Express - Blue Line Futures
Trading ES, Crude Oil and Gold today.
- Gold News: Another Nothing Senate Testimony Day
Today in gold news, we look at Fed Chair Jerome Powell's testimony before the Senate. Find out what Powell had to say about the state of the economy.