NEW YORK (AP) — After a weak start, U.S. indexes are higher Tuesday as retailers and smaller companies climb and investors applaud strong second-quarter results from health care products giant Johnson...
- Bullish Pushing USDJPY Towards 114.0 Area
USDJPY is in bullish mode after a strong leg up from 110.28 which can be wave three based on the Elliott wave guidelines.
- Silver Prices Hit A Fresh Contract Low
Trend is getting stronger
- Morning Softs Report 07/17/18
COTTON General Comments: Cotton was slightly lower after trading both sides of unchanged. After the close, USDA released new crop progress and condition...
- Daily Technical Spotlight - E-Mini S&P - Sept.
Bulls have firm near-term chart advantage as price at four-month high.
- Fed Chair Powell Testimony at 9:00
Futures are lower on the belief that Federal Reserve ChairmanJerome Powells testimony could be on the hawkish side.
- Morning Express - Blue Line Futures
Trading ES, Crude Oil and Gold today.