WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on trade talks in Washington between the U.S. and China (all times local):
- Today's Playbook - Blue Line Morning Express
Actionable analysis and ideas for ES, Crude, Gold and more goes out to brokerage clients each and every morning.
- Daily Technical Spotlight - March U.S. Treasury Bonds
Bulls have firm overall near-term advantage. Some normal profit taking seen late this week.
- USDA Numbers
- U.S. Treasury Bond Futures Lower in Spite of Bullish News
U.S. stock index futures are lower following a downbeat session in Europe. There was some follow-through pressure due to on balance weaker than expected...
- China memos move grains higher
Optimism over China trade dealings stoked further.
- Australian dollar plunges off overnight highs
Australian January employment report beats expectations, but Westpac rate cut call + coal import ban from China shocks market. Broad USD selling into...