WASHINGTON (AP) — Sales of new U.S. homes climbed 3.5 percent in August, snapping a two-month decline as buying surged in the pricey Northeast and West housing markets.
- Gold News: ‘Better’ Returns in the Cards for Shareholders?
Sixteen investors formed an oversight group, following years of "value destruction." Find out what it means for shareholder returns.
- Daily Technical Spotlight - Nov. Nymex Crude Oil
Bulls have solid overall near-term technical advantage amid price uptrend.
- FOMC Statement at 1:00
U.S stock index futures are higher on limited news.
- Will Silver Shine in 2019?
Silver is down 72% from its all-time high in 2011.
- How Would You Buy Corn And Soybeans?
Grain buyers know there is a cost of ownership and costs to carrying grain.
- FED Decision Today! The Corn & Ethanol Report 09/26/18
Consumer Confidence is rocking, Jobless Claims are at a 50 year low, and the Stock market is rolling. And today we have the Fed decision [...]