SINGAPORE (AP) — Singapore's competition watchdog has fined ride-hailing giant Uber and its regional rival Grab 13 million Singapore dollars ($9.5 million) for a merger in Southeast Asia that the agency...
- Neutral Bias = Mixed Day
The markets finished mixed on Friday with the Dow gaining but the other indices faltered. What will we see today? Read on to learn more...
- Nasdaq100 (NQ) Breaking Weekly Chart Ascending Wedge Support
Nasdaq100 (NQ) reversed Thursday's gains Friday, and appears vulnerable this week as its weekly Doji lower shadow last week broke the weekly chart's...
- GOLD: Risk Remains Lower With 1,187.00 Area Targeted
The commodity continues to face risk of further downside pressure despite consolidation risk. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,190.00 level
- Tariffs and FOMC - Tradable Events this Week
Tariffs are hitting and the Fed is hiking. What does it mean for markets?
- How To Eliminate Fear From Your Trading
Many traders fight with their emotions while trading.Understandable that you don't want them interfering with your decision-making...
- EURUSD: Bullish In The Short But With Risk Of Pullback
The pair still faces further upside pressure following its rally on Thursday.