SINGAPORE (AP) — World markets were mostly lower on Wednesday as news of possible hiccups in U.S.-China trade talks ratcheted up growth worries.
- Elliott wave Analysis: S&P500 Trading into A Temporary Correction
S&P500 looks to have made a top for the five-wave recovery up from 2322 lows, which means, that a new three-wave pullback can now be in play.
- Elliott Wave View: FTSE Can See Another Leg Higher
This article explains the short term Elliott Wave path for FTSE. The Index can see more upside due to the 5 waves move from Dec 27, 2018 low.
- Silver (SI) Testing 38.2% Fib Retrace of December Rally
Silver (SI) is consolidating in today's Asia morning as it tests the 38.2% Fib retrace of the December rally. If SI breaks below triangle support (on...
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Livestock Report
Cattle moves lower
- Platinum Down $11 At Major Support