SINGAPORE (AP) — Asian stocks were mostly higher on Thursday as positive U.S. earnings reports reassured investors that the world's largest economy was on track. Comments by a top Chinese official buoyed...
- Elliott Wave View: Gold In Consolidation Before a Break Higher
This article and video explains the short term Elliott Wave path for Gold. The yellow metal can continue to consolidate while it fails to break pivot at...
- EURUSD Weekly MACD Positively Crossing
The EURUSD appears to be trying to form somewhat of a Bullish Island Reversal on the daily chart in today's Asia morning, where typically such reversals...
- EURUSD Backs Off Lower Prices With Eyes On 1.1450 Zone
EURUSD backs off lower prices with eyes on 1.1450 zone as it looks to strengthen further.
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Thursday, January 24, 2019
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Did you buy the dip?
Cattle futures recover after defending technical support again.
- Futures Crude Oil Overview & Trading Levels 1.24.2019
Futures Crude Oil Overview & Trading Levels 1.24.2019