Apple is expected to announce Monday that it's launching a video service that could compete with Netflix, Amazon and cable TV itself.
- Corn (ZC) Weekly MACD Trying to Positively Cross
Corn (ZC) is trying to form the 7th green daily candle in 10 days, but is struggling to maintain the rally as seen by the daily Doji beginning to form....
- 20 Days Left to Find Buying Opportunities In Gold
Our researchers have been glued to Gold, Silver and the Precious Metals sector for many months. We believe the current setup in Gold is a once-in-a-lifetime...
- Price Action Trades Weekly Preview: 25th to 29th March 2019
Markets Discussed in This Week's Price Action Trades Weekly Preview: AUDCHF, NZDJPY, CADJPY and US00.
- A complete in-depth look of what is ahead of us this week in grains and livestock
Its the Year of the Pig. Let that sink in On February 5, 2019, China celebrated its New Year, and 2019 is the year of the pig in China.
- GOLD looks to pullback on corrective weakness.
GOLD looks to pullback on corrective weakness. While the commodity trades below the 1,320.35 level, risk of more decline remains
- Elliott Waves Suggests Limited Downside For EURUSD
The upcoming week can be very interesting and important for the EURUSD as pair firstly moved nicely higher last week, but then turned south through Thursday...