- Market Capitalization, $K 111,757
- Shares Outstanding, K 10,396
- Annual Sales, $ 0 K
- Annual Income, $ -88,280 K
- 60-Month Beta 1.42
- Price/Sales N/A
- Price/Cash Flow N/A
- Price/Book 0.94
|Period||Period Low||Period High||Performance|
| || |
-1.75 (-14.00%)since 08/25/20
| || |
-2.09 (-16.28%)since 06/25/20
| || |
-5.65 (-34.45%)since 09/25/19
Sierra Oncology Strengthens Management Team to Implement North American Pre-Commercialization Strategy for Momelotinib
Sierra Oncology Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
Sierra Oncology, Inc (SRRA) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Codexis, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDXS), a leading protein engineering company and developer of high-performance enzymes, announces the election of new independent directors, Alison Moore, Ph.D. and Stephen Dilly,...
- Data presented at the 25(th) European Hematology Association (EHA) Virtual Congress further demonstrate the potential anemia benefits and favorable hematological safety profile of momelotinib -- Long-term...
- Oppenheimer Biotech by the Lake 2020 Investor Summit at 11:25 a.m. ET on May 28(th) -- Jefferies Global Virtual Healthcare Conference at 4:30 p.m. ET on June 3(rd) -
- Mr. Craig Collard appointed to the Board of Directors -
- Momelotinib's demonstrable anemia benefit and low myelosuppressive potential facilitate sustained dose intensity and prolonged clinical activity -
- Event featuring renowned myelofibrosis expert Dr. Ruben Mesa scheduled for 10:00 am ET on Wednesday, May 13(th) -
- Company continues to operationalize the MOMENTUM Phase 3 clinical trial in myelofibrosis - - Impact of COVID-19 uncertain but may potentially affect overall MOMENTUM timelines -- Publications highlighting...