Nov 14 2023
Introducing Real-Time Equity Options Data and Analytics in Barchart for Excel!
We are thrilled to announce that Barchart for Excel now includes real-time equity options data and analytics! This enhancement seamlessly integrates Barchart's native market data and analysis directly into Microsoft Excel. The platform now offers comprehensive options analysis, encompassing Greeks, volatility data, options screening, historical options data, options lists like Unusual Options Activity, and the ability to apply Excel functionality to these features.
Barchart for Excel delivers comprehensive sets of price, technical, and fundamental market data spanning various asset classes such as stocks, options, futures, currencies, and crypto. By incorporating real-time equity options data, Barchart is reinforcing its commitment to meeting the expanding requirements of its user community. Curious about what exactly you’ll get with the revamped Barchart for Excel? Here are all the features and datasets you will now have access to…
- Real-Time Stock Quotes: Real-time streaming updates, including live trades, bid/ask, and volume changes.
- Real-Time Equity Options: Real-time Greek calculations, including Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega, and Rho.
- Historical Market Data: Extensive and instant access to daily, minute, and tick historical data.
- Fundamental Data: Extensive fundamental data, including financial ratios, corporate actions, company profiles, balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows across public companies.
- Options Analysis: Analyze IV Rank and Percentile, Most Active Options, Highest Implied Volatility, Implied Volatility Curves, Skew by Delta and much more.
- Technical Study Data: Extensive technical data fields, including Moving Averages, Stochastics, Standard Deviations, Bollinger Bands, and more.
- Sync your Watchlists and Portfolios: Instantly access your saved Watchlists and Portfolios from Barchart.com.
- Charting: Build your own charts using Excel’s native chart functionality and Barchart’s data, as well as integrate and overlay your own data sets.
- Apply Barchart Functions: Insert functions into Excel using Barchart-created arguments. Effortlessly pull in quotes and historical data in addition to underlying study data using pre-built functions.
- Build Financial Models: Combine price and fundamental data such as current share prices, P/E ratios, EPS, dividends, and EBITDA, to create your own financial forecasts.
- Custom Worksheets and Reports: Create your own custom worksheets in Excel with unique formats, styling, and data tables.
The integration of real-time equity options data and analytics elevates the capabilities available within Barchart for Excel, providing our users with a robust tool to effectively navigate the intricacies of the markets.
To learn more and for a live demo of real-time equity options in Barchart for Excel, please register for our upcoming webinar: The Ins and Outs of Analyzing Options in Barchart for Excel.