Oats Dec '19 (ZOZ19)
- Weather Outside is Frightful. The Corn & Ethanol Report 11/13/19
We started the day with MBA Mortgage Applications that came in at 9.6% versus the previous -0.1% and the MBA 30-Year Mortgage Rate came in [...]
- Daily Grain & Cotton Commentary
Harvest is running at its slowest pace in a decade, but grain prices are retreating. What gives?
- Crop Harvest Remains Below Market Expectations
Crop Harvest Remains Below Market Expectations
- TFM Sunrise update - November 13, 2019
Harvest Progress behind even trade guesses. . . but grains pause overnight. April 2020 cattle eclipse contract high late yesterday setting the market up...
- Shifting Attention to South America
Our team will shift their attention south.
- Turner’s Take Podcast: HRW Wheat Leads CBOT Higher
Fund short covering in HRW wheat is leading the CBOT higher. Crop Progress is further behind than expected in corn and soybeans