Rapeseed Nov '22 (XRX22)
- Wheat (ZW) Weekly Chart Descending Wedge Near Complete
Wheat (ZWU22) is trying to halt the deep slide since the 2022 peak in May. With the near completion on a descending wedge (on the daily chart), and...
- Soybeans/Grains and why you need Fibonacci
In the past two weeks we have seen a $1.80 rally in six days that was set up by the long term swing point and making a slightly lower low after hitting...
- Corn, Wheat and Soybeans weekly sup/res
The Charts below are natural support and resistance levels that are based on W.D. Gann's "Law of Vibration".
- Stock Market This Week: Five Themes to Watch
Amid escalating geopolitical tensions sparked in part from the prior week’s events, all eyes are on the Federal Reserve again as it navigates a perplexing...
- Back next week
Taking off this last Summer weekend; LIKE our Facebook page
- The Question is "What is Corn Sweat?" - The Answer is: People Exhale... So Do Plants! (There's More... Read On)
Jim Roemer looks at "corn sweat" and other critical determinates for final grain yields