Palladium Sep '19 (PAU19)
- Stocks Mixed as U.S. New Home Sales Climb
What you need to know… The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) (SPY ) this morning is down by -0.08%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) (DIA ) is up +0.21%,...
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
Biden scaled back on his infrastructure bill. However, with all the remaining cards still in play, his economic agenda should be positive for gold.
- Platinum- The Not So Precious Metal That Loves To Disappoint
This week, platinum probed below the $900 per ounce level for the first time in 2021. While platinum is the precious metal that offers the most compelling...
- Stocks Rally on Fed Taper Guidance
What you need to know… The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) (SPY ) this morning is up by +1.03%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) (DIA ) is up +1.20%, and...
- Is Crude Breaking Out and Gold Breaking Down?
Actionable fundamental and technical landscape for Crude, Gold, Silver and more . . .
- FOMC Pushes Gold Prices Down
Brace yourselves, gold bulls, as the Fed clears the way for tapering and shifts interest rate liftoff to 2022. You’ve been warned.