Small Precious Metals Jun '22 (MMM22)
- Brazil's Ferrous Scrap Exports Dipped to Lowest Level Since 2007
The sharp decline in export volume is mainly on account of war crisis in Ukraine, disruptions in port activities and hiked freight rates.
- WGC: Retail Gold Demand Continued to Remain Tepid in India
The healthy wholesale demand led to narrowing of local discount in the market.
- Tata Steel to Liquidate Substantial Number of Entities
The Tata Group had nearly 300 entities as on the close of the fiscal year ended 31st March, 2019.
- Dollar Gains on China’s Interest Rate Cut
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Monday rose by +0.84%. Weakness in the Chinese yuan was positive for the dollar as the yuan fell to a 1-1/2 week low against...
- Multiple Gold Mines Put Up for Auction in India
As per the announcement, the government plans to put on block 13 gold mines in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
- Finished Steel Exports from India Declined in July
This is the fourth straight month of decline in exports of the commodity.