Milling Wheat Dec '20 (MLZ20)
- Where Weather Matters Most (Mmmmm, Spidey loves this one...)
August 13, 2020 Jim Roemer's commodity opinion: Of all the weather sensitive commodities we follow, our Weather Spider has one of them in his clutches......
- Grains Report 08/13/2020
DJ USDA Report: Summary for U.S. Agriculture Supply, Demand Report WASHINGTON–The following are key numbers from USDA’s crop report and how the government’s...
- The Nemenoff Report 08/13/2020
Financials: As of this writing (6:00am) the September Bonds are 6 points. higher at 178’31, the 10 Yr. Note up 2 at 139’02 and the [...]
- Wild Ride In Agriculture and Energy Markets. The Corn & Ethanol Report 08/13/2020
We start off the day with Export Sales and Jobless Claims at 7:30 A.M., EIA Gas Storage at 9:30 A.M., 4-Week and 8-Week Bill Auction [...]
- Grains Rally On Bearish USDA Report, Is The Low In?
With funds positioned short, a fundamental rejection could spark a bigger short covering rally.
- The North American Ag Report 8:30 a.m. update for 8/13/20
The following trades are hypothetical. Past results are not a guaranty of future results. NOTE: Computer reverses position when trend following stop...