Live Cattle P Feb '17 (LCG17) CME
Brugler reportGet the Newsletter
- Charts Signal Caution To Bean Rally
Grain markets are mixed as profit taking is seen in the corn and wheat. Soybeans remain firm on Chinese demand. Outside markets are quiet in early trade....
- Commodities Futures Charts: Buy Corn - Sell Soybeans
- Morning Livestock Report
The CME lean hog index is now grinding higher with the latest quote at 50.56, up $1.04. Dec futures, due to converge with the index one week from tomorrow,...
- Bean Oil - 3rd Higher High - Bearish Divergence
Daily chart ripe for shorting
- Fund Buying Reignites Grain Trade
Grain markets are mixed as they wait to see if fund buying returns in the day session. Outside markets are mixed with crudeand gold lower, and equities...
- Dollar Reacts to EU Elections and Resignations
Grain markets are higher on short covering as the US Dollar reacts to election results from EU countries. US stock indices and crude oil go from negative...