High Grade Copper Dec '19 (HGZ19)
- Industry Slides Deeper into Recession. Will Gold Shine Now?
Some analysts has argued that the manufacturing sector reached a through. But this not the case. The latest Fed's report on the industrial production...
- Silver Prices Steady Ahead of FOMC Minutes
Silver prices continue to hover close to $17.00. The Federal Reserve will be in the spotlight, with the release of the FOMC minutes at 17:00 GMT.
- Today's Playbook - Blue Line Morning Express
ES, NQ, Crude, Gold. Actionable research out early each morning to brokerage clients with full technicals.
- Daily Technical Spotlight - December Gold
Bears have slight overall near-term chart advantage as price in downtrend, but bull stabilize prices at present.
- Silver (SI) Testing 50% Fib Retrace of May-Sep Rally
Silver (SI) is trying to form its 3rd straight green daily candle as it continues a week plus bounce off the 61.8% Fib retrace of the May to September...
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Wednesday, November 20, 2019
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...