S&P GSCI Jul '21 (GDN21)
- S&P 500 Tumbles to a 4-Week Low on Fed QE Taper Fears
The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) on Friday closed down -1.33%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) closed down -1.59%, and the Nasdaq 100 Index ($IUXX...
- Gold: The Fed Wreaked Havoc on the Precious Metals
Gold declined yesterday, or I should say, it rushed down at breakneck speed. And while it might have been a surprise for some, it wasn’t for me.
- FOMC Sees Two Rate Hikes in 2023. Gold Didn’t Like It!
The newest Fed’s statement and dot-plot indicated a much more hawkish tone among the FOMC members than the markets expected, and gold dropped.
- Stock Market Today: Dow Jones Dives, Fed Official Signals Interest Rate Increase Next Year, Adobe Beats Earnings
U.S. stocks fell on Friday putting the Dow Jones Industrial Average ($DOWI ) on pace to post its worst week since January. The Dow fell more than...
- S&P 500 Drops to 2-Week Low on Fed QE Taper Fears
The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) this morning is down -0.78%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) is down -1.14%, and the Nasdaq 100 Index ($IUXX ) is...
- Emini S&P futures review of market generated information
In this post we cover the premarket for index futures