Euro FX Mar '17 (E6H17) CME
- Daily analysis of major pairs for January 24, 2017
The GBP/USD moved upwards by 170 pips yesterday, to continue the bullish signal that was started last week. There is a Bullish Confirmation Pattern an
- Elliott Wave Analysis: USDCAD Showing Signs Of A Reversal Lower
USDCAD is still turning sharply down from a new high that was reached at the end of December near the 1.3600 level.
- AUDUSD Elliott Wave Analysis: Ending wave 5 Impulse
AUDUSD:Cycle from December low is unfolding as impulse and pair is currently ending wave 5. Three waves pullback is expected soon
- The Windy City Trader. 01/23/17
We are a mere two weeks ago from this year’s Super Bowl and everyone wants to know…. Will Tom Brady have deflated balls again….. or will they rise...
- US Dollar headed lower?
With our new President comes uncertainty. Uncertainty is underming the US Dollar at this time.
- Canadian Dollar and Australian Dollar Holding up Well
There are no major economic reports scheduled for today.