DAX Index Jun '20 (DYM20)
- Poor Unemployment Numbers Sends S&P 500 Lower
Keeping a close eye
- White Knuckle Week
Things were wild this week but back in...
- The Trend Trader For Futures Trading on Monday, April 6, 2020
The Trend Trader helps to identify the current trend status of your favorite futures markets. It not only helps us to stay on the right side of market...
- Algo Trading System S&P 500 Report For 04/06/2020
Based on 8 algo trading strategies and 4 indicator based algo strategies, the current position bias for S&P500 is NEUTRAL.
- Stock Index Futures Holding up Despite Bearish News
Stock index futures are higher now than they were when the weaker than expected U.S. employment numbers were released.
- S&P500 may start downtrend to 2424.75 after break down 2474.25
An downtrend will start as soon, as the pair drops below support level 2474.25, which will be followed by moving down to support level 2444.75 and 2424.75...