Class III Milk Jul '21 (DLN21)
- July Soybeans - Chart Targets
Pitchfork & Measured move. Falling knife stab wounds hurt!
- Soybean Meal - Relief Rally - Created Bearish Pitchfork
Median Line - Lower Tine - Trendline Targets
- September Corn - Sitting on a Ledge (Pitchfork Tine)
Support is weakening.
- Rising US Dollar - Will Pressure Commodities to the Downside
US Dollar is breaking out. Bearish commodities because it affects exports.
- Cattle Gain Again on Wednesday
At the closing bell, front month cattle futures were $0.50 to $1.35 in the black. The FCE auction sold 1,006 head of the 6,049 head listed for a wtd average...
- Hogs Close Locked Limit Lower
Lean hog futures were down the limit out through Feb ’22 contracts. The $4.50 expanded limits will be utilized for Thursday’s session. USDA’s National...