Bitcoin Micro Aug '22 (BAQ22)
- Friday's Last Call, Lots of Markets to Talk About
I tried to narrow this piece down to a single topic, but it was no use. There was too much going on Friday.
- Dollar Weighed Down as T-note Yields Decline
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Friday fell by -0.21%. The dollar Friday tumbled to a 5-month low. A slide in T-note yields Friday undercut the dollar....
- Stocks Fall as Labor Market Strength Keeps an Aggressive Fed in Play
What you need to know… The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) (SPY ) today is down -0.79%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) (DIA ) is down -0.65%, and the...
- Is It Happening?
Actionable ideas and risk management for Gold, Silver, and metals . . .
- Dollar Slumps on Reduced Fed Rate Hike Expectations
The dollar index (DXY00 ) on Thursday fell by -1.13%. The dollar Thursday sold off sharply to a 3-1/2 month low on carry-over from Fed Chair Powell’s...
- Stock Give Up Early Gains on Recession Fears
What you need to know… The S&P 500 Index ($SPX ) (SPY ) today is down -0.60%, the Dow Jones Industrials Index ($DOWI ) (DIA ) is down -1.11%, and the...