Most Active Futures
- The virus is spreading and the outbreak situation is still grim, says Chinese Premier Li Keqiang.
Mild risk-off flows return as traders now eagerly await WHO press conference at 11amET. British Airways suspends all flights to Beijing and Shanghai....
- Sugar Shakes Off Viral Fears and Resumes Rally
Mar 20 sugar futures offered a very bullish signal yesterday by hammering down taking out previous lows, spiking up taking out previous highs, and ultimately...
- Daily Grain & Cotton Commentary
Grains reverse in the early morning trade.
- Get Ahead Of It. The Energy Report 01/29/2020
Stocks and oil prices have mounted a rebound on hopes that the markets, the Fed and OPEC, can get ahead of the coronavirus virus called [...]
- March Palladium - technical analysis
We analyze Palladium for metals traders
- Blue Line Breakfast Report - Sugar Cocoa Coffee OJ - January 29
Cocoa - YTD up 5.47% Futures started the session stronger yesterday but fell on news that much needed rain moved through parts of Ghana and the Ivory...