DataCenter | Historical Commodity Prices
Delivering broad, deep and accurate financial and commodity information, DataCenter has been one of the world's leading derivatives historical databases since 1934Data Coverage
The leading solution for End-of-Day derivatives data
cmdty leverages direct exchange connectivity to deliver institutional quality market data and information. Our coverage includes futures and options on 50 global exchanges, as well as spot pricing on hundreds of cash commodities, rates, and indexes. Many of our historical data sets go back to the 1950s or earlier.
Coverage and Information
- Futures and Cash price data on over 600 global markets
- End-of-day US Equities data on over 18,000 US Equities
- End-of-day Mutual Fund data on over 19,000 Mutual Funds
- Weekly Commitments of Traders data on over 60 US Futures markets
- Options on Futures prices data on over 100 global markets - starting in 2016
- DataCenter is used by major market data redistributors, investment banks, hedge funds, government agencies, and others involved in global financial and commodity markets.
- Designed as an all you can eat solution for global commodity prices, DataCenter is a cost-effective solution to get broad market coverage delivered to you quickly and effectively.
- Major contracts from most global exchanges are covered. For more demanding use cases, please take a look at our OnDemand solutions
The Leading Global Agriculture Conference is back! Connect with over 400 Grain market professionals, and discover the latest innovations in Ag.
August 26-28, 2020 | Chicago
cmdtyView Pro & new Excel add-in
The world's leading commodity platform just got better.