Grains.com, an Online Marketplace for Farmers and Grain Buyers, Releases Brand New Features for its Users at No Cost
CHICAGO, IL – February 17, 2016 – Today, Grains.com, a division of AgriCharts, has announced the release of a variety of new features for its users, including market alerts, newsletters and grain market analysis videos. Grains.com, which is an online marketplace for farmers and grain buyers, provides farmers and agriculture professionals with free access to an abundance of grain market data and information on any device. With the release of these brand new features, Grains.com makes it easier (and free) for anyone to receive reliable grain market information.
"Grains.com is an interactive online platform for farmers, grain merchandisers and any other agriculture professional, that was built specifically with their interests in mind," says Eero Pikat, President at Grains.com. "By providing free access to features like futures market data, local grain prices, physical grain trading, charts, news and weather to every user, in addition to being completely compatible across all devices, Grains.com is truly a one-of-a-kind tool and is shaping the way farmers and agriculture professionals obtain futures information and conduct business online," added Pikat.
New features available from Grains.com at no cost:
- Instant futures price and cash grain bid alerts delivered directly to any of your devices via text message or email.
- Morning and Evening Grains.com Newsletters containing grain market data for your zip code, weather forecasts and the latest Market Commentary from CRB (Commodity Research Bureau), a highly respected source of grain market analysis since 1934.
Users will also have free access to these fundamental tools:
- Local cash grain bids, including an interactive map tool which contains grain prices for over 3,500 elevator locations in the United States and Canada.
- Delayed or real-time futures quotes and charts that can be viewed on your fully customizable dashboard.
- The latest Market Commentary and news from USDA, InsideFutures, Brugler Marketing & Management, and more.
- Current weather conditions, forecasts and radar maps for your zip code.
- Submit online offers and sell physical grain directly to participating grain elevators.
To register for a free account, please visit: www.grains.com.
Grains.com is a marketplace for farmers and grain buyers. Grains.com provides access to local grain prices for corn, soybeans and wheat, as well as futures quotes and charts for CBOT, CME, KCBT, MGEX and many other futures exchanges. Users of Grains.com can check local grain prices by zip code and submit online offers to sell their grain directly to grain elevators across the United States and Canada. Grains.com also includes market alerts, commodity market news, videos and local weather. Grains.com is brought to you by AgriCharts, the agricultural technology division of Barchart.
View All Press Releases