Video Alert and PDF: Learn from a Market Veteran (Free!)
Jim Prince, 25-year commodity market veteran, just posted a 3+ minute video about a recent move in the commodity markets. Watch it now, and he'll send you a free companion PDF and an email reminder every time he posts a new Daily Alert video.
See the markets Jim is watching each day
Get a free companion PDF that explains his "Cycle Trading" method
Learn how to identify chart formations that indicate potential breaking commodity markets
Watch Jim analyze actual charts in his videos, pointing out formations and signals
All you need to do to watch today's video and get the PDF is confirm here:
Corn futures settled 3 to 5 cents lower on the day. Expected slippage in old crop feed use and improved planting progress were the main drivers.The weekly crop progress report from the USDA issued after the close says that 19% of the crop had been planted as of Sunday night.That is in line with most of the trade expectations, but still 6 points behind the 5 year average for this week.Overall 2% of the crop has emerged.The weather forecast favors rapid planting progress for much of the Corn Belt this week.USDA reported 1.294 MMT of corn was exported last week, up 21% from the previous week and also larger than the same week in 2014. Shipments YTD lag 1.45 MMT or about 57 million bushels.
May 15 Corn closed at $3.60 3/4, down 3 3/4 cents,