Java Developer (Chicago - Loop)
Company: Barchart.com, Inc.
Job Title: Java Developer
Pay Description: Competitive
Location: Chicago, IL
Barchart.com, Inc. is a leading financial data and services firm. www.barchart.com is a top tier financial site, and the largest futures-centric Internet financial portal. We also provide our content as SasS and DaaS, delivering via cloud-based applications. We have been in business since 1934, and have the largest public retail client base, and are one of the largest providers of hosted, white-label customized solutions for third party sites. We are looking for an experienced, motivated developer with proven programming skills. This person will be an individual contributor, handling many projects on their own, as well as working as part of the development team.
- Develop both back-end data feeds as well as front-end quote and trading applications
- Write interfaces to our APIs as well as third-party APIs
- Work with real-time, mission critical data
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 3+ years of Java development
- Expert at Eclipse, Maven
Competitive salary and benefits.
- MS in Computer Science or above
- Experience with financial data and/or real-time systems
- Apache Pivot
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.